Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cello (Movie)

Year: 2005
Country: South Korea
Genre: Horror

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished watching this film. 
hmmm…. it reminds me of a movie/drama/anime I’ve seen before, but I can't remember which.
It wouldn’t be in the top section of my recommended film, but I did like it.
This is just my opinion tho. Dun hate. QnQ
-background story is good.
-I like most of the method of killing (except for the guy)
-I like the plot twist
-some points aren’t clear (like the eldest’s condition)
-i think the new housekeeper was sort of unnecessary because she wasn’t really the host of the dead
-the importance of the cello isn’t clear (other than for the back story)
-i don’t see the relevance of the eldest playing (or being attached to) the cello
-the protag’s way of explaining who the antag is was weak. She cracked waaaaaayyyyy too easily
personal opinion: the b*tch should’ve died or something =A=
All in all, despite being an old-looking film, it’s a good film. It’s not for viewers who wish to see a lot of horror action though. The film focuses more on the story than the horror itself so it might be boring for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment